The Philadelphia 76ers (9-9) face the Orlando Magic (5-13) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Amway Center. It starts at 4:00 PM ET on BSFL and NBCS-PH.
The Magic head into their game as a 2.5-point favorite against the 76ers.
Magic vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Orlando -2.5
- Moneyline: Orlando -134, Philadelphia +113
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
76ers at Magic odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 2.5)
76ers 111 – Magic 108
- Orlando was defeated in the one game it played as the favorite this season.
- Orlando has been named as a favorite of -134 or more just one time this season and left with a loss in that game.
- Orlando has an implied victory probability of 57.3% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 4-4 record in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Philadelphia has gone 3-3 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +113 or longer (50%).
- Philadelphia has an implied moneyline win probability of 46.9% in this contest.
- The Magic score 109.5 points per game, only 2.9 more points than the 106.6 the 76ers give up.
- When Orlando totals more than 106.6 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
- When Orlando totals more than 106.6 points, it is 4-7.
- When Philadelphia gives up fewer than 109.5 points, it is 8-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- Philadelphia is 8-4 when giving up fewer than 109.5 points.
- The 76ers’ 108.6 points per game are only 4.9 fewer points than the 113.5 the Magic give up to opponents.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 113.5 points.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 when it scores more than 113.5 points.
- Orlando has an ATS record of 4-2 and a 4-2 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 108.6 points.
- Orlando is 4-2 when it gives up fewer than 108.6 points.
- The Magic are at the 22nd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (109.5 PPG), while the 76ers allow the second-fewest points per game (106.6) in the league.
- The 26th-ranked scoring NBA team (108.6 PPG) is Philadelphia, while the Orlando squad ranks 15th in the league defensively (113.5 PPG).
- The Magic have a negative point differential on the season (-72 total points, -4.0 per game), while the 76ers have scored 36 more points than their opponents (2.0 per game).