The Miami Heat (8-11) will host the Washington Wizards (10-8) after victories in four straight home games. It starts at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022.
The Heat head into their game against the Wizards as a 5-point favorite.
Heat vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Miami -5
- Moneyline: Miami -210, Washington +180
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Wizards at Heat odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 5)
Heat 110 – Wizards 108
- Miami has been victorious in eight, or 61.5%, of the 13 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win two times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or shorter on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Miami has a 67.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Washington has won four of the nine games it was listed as the moneyline underdog this season (44.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +180 or longer, Washington has a record of 2-2 (50%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Washington has an implied win probability of 35.7%.
- The 108.5 points per game the Heat score are only 1.1 fewer points than the Wizards allow (109.6).
- Miami has a 4-6 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when scoring more than 109.6 points.
- When Miami puts up more than 109.6 points, it is 8-2.
- Washington has a 6-3 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when giving up fewer than 108.5 points.
- Washington has an 8-1 record when allowing fewer than 108.5 points.
- The Wizards score an average of 108.4 points per game, only 1.2 fewer points than the 109.6 the Heat give up to opponents.
- Washington has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 109.6 points.
- When it scores more than 109.6 points, Washington is 5-3.
- Miami has an ATS record of 4-3 and a 3-4 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 108.4 points.
- Miami is 3-4 when it gives up fewer than 108.4 points.
- The Heat are the NBA’s 28th-ranked scoring team (108.5 PPG), while the Wizards rank eighth in points per game allowed (109.6) in the league.
- Washington’s squad is currently the 29th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (108.4 PPG), while Miami’s team is eighth in points allowed per game (109.6).
- The Heat have a -21-point scoring differential on the season (-1.1 per game). The Wizards have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (22 total points, 1.2 per game).