The Indiana Pacers (10-7) battle the Brooklyn Nets (9-10) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. It starts at 5:00 PM ET on YES and BSIN.
The Nets are a 4-point favorite against the Pacers when Nets and Pacers meet.
Nets vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Brooklyn -4
- Moneyline: Brooklyn -171, Indiana +144
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Nets at Pacers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pacers (+ 4)
Pacers 115 – Nets 111
- Brooklyn has been victorious in six, or 54.5%, of the 11 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Brooklyn has come away with a win two times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -171 or shorter on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Brooklyn has a 63.1% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Indiana has won 50% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (6-6).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Indiana has gone 3-4 (42.9%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Indiana has an implied win probability of 41%.
- The 111.4 points per game the Nets record are just 2.7 fewer points than the Pacers give up (114.1).
- Brooklyn has a 2-5 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when putting up more than 114.1 points.
- Brooklyn has a 3-4 record when putting up more than 114.1 points.
- Indiana has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when giving up fewer than 111.4 points.
- Indiana is 4-0 when giving up fewer than 111.4 points.
- The Pacers’ 115.9 points per game are just 4.8 more points than the 111.1 the Nets give up.
- Indiana is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 111.1 points.
- When it scores more than 111.1 points, Indiana is 8-2.
- Brooklyn’s record is 9-4 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it allows fewer than 115.9 points.
- Brooklyn is 9-4 when it allows fewer than 115.9 points.
- The Nets are the league’s 18th-ranked scoring team (111.4 PPG), while the Pacers allow the rank 19th in points per game (114.1) in NBA play.
- Indiana’s squad is currently the seventh-ranked scoring team in the NBA (115.9 PPG), while Brooklyn’s team is 12th in points allowed per game (111.1).
- The Nets have totaled only six more points than their opponents this season (0.3 per game on average), and the Pacers have scored 30 more points than their opponents (1.8 per game).