The Houston Rockets (3-14) will attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when taking on the Atlanta Hawks (11-7) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Toyota Center, airing at 5:00 PM ET on BSSE and SportsNet SW.
The Hawks head into their matchup against the Rockets as a 7.5-point favorite.
Hawks vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Atlanta -7.5
- Moneyline: Atlanta -302, Houston +245
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Hawks at Rockets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Rockets (+ 7.5)
Hawks 115 – Rockets 112
- Atlanta has come away with eight wins in the 10 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This year, Atlanta has won two of three games when listed as at least -302 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta has an implied victory probability of 75.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Houston has been the moneyline underdog 17 total times this season. Houston has finished 3-14 in those games.
- Houston has not yet won a game when they entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +245 or longer in nine chances.
- Houston has a 29% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Hawks average 114.4 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 116.0 the Rockets allow.
- When Atlanta scores more than 116.0 points, it is 4-3-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- When Atlanta totals more than 116.0 points, it is 7-1.
- Houston has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall when allowing fewer than 114.4 points.
- When Houston allows fewer than 114.4 points, it is 2-4.
- The Rockets put up an average of 108.6 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than the 113.9 the Hawks give up to opponents.
- Houston is 3-1-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it scores more than 113.9 points.
- When it scores more than 113.9 points, Houston is 2-3.
- Atlanta’s record is 6-0-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it allows fewer than 108.6 points.
- Atlanta’s record is 7-0 when it gives up fewer than 108.6 points.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s 11th-ranked scoring team (114.4 PPG), while the Rockets rank 25th in points per game allowed (116.0) in the league.
- The 26th-ranked scoring NBA team (108.6 PPG) is Houston, while the Atlanta squad ranks 17th in the league defensively (113.9 PPG).
- The Hawks have totaled just nine more points than their opponents this season (0.5 per game on average), while the Rockets have been out-scored by 125 total points (7.4 per game average differential).