The Orlando Magic visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 28 away games (+14.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 15 games (+9.55 Units / 64% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 19 away games (+9.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.00 Units / 26% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+7.75 Units / 23% ROI)