The Sacramento Kings visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+11.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 32 games (+10.25 Units / 29% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 34 of his last 52 games (+10.10 Units / 14% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+9.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Trey Lyles has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.80 Units / 53% ROI)