Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-5, 14-2 West Coast) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (22-12, 9-9 Big 12)
- Date: Sunday, Mar. 19, 2023
- Start Time: 9:40 p.m. ET
- Location: Ball Arena – Denver, CO
- Last Meeting: December 30, 1998 – TCU defeated Gonzaga 90-87 in Fort Worth.
- Moneyline: GONZ: (-194) | TCU: (+158)
- Point Spread: GONZ: -4.5 (-110) | TCU: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
- Gonzaga 2022-23 Betting Trends: 13-19-1 ATS; 19-14 to the Over
- TCU 2022-23 Betting Trends: 16-17-1 ATS; 16-17-1 to the Over
- Gonzaga is 0-6 ATS in its last six NCAA Tournament games.
- Gonzaga is 3-11-1 ATS in its last 15 neutral site games.
- The Over is 8-3 in Gonzaga’s last 11 games overall.
- TCU is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- TCU is 0-6 ATS in its last six games following a straight up win.
- The Under is 4-0-1 in TCU’s last five games.
Gonzaga has been the dominant West Coast team in basketball for much of the last two decades, proving to be the more consistent team than UCLA in that span. The Bulldogs have the fourth-best odds at most sportsbooks to win the West region and advance to the Final Four. Meanwhile, TCU is coming off its first NCAA Tournament victory in 35 years after JaKobe Coles’ buzzer-beater with 1.5 seconds left propelled the Horned Frogs to a 72-70 win over Arizona State.
Gonzaga has lost just one game to an opponent other than regular season conference co-champion Saint Mary’s since December 2. In addition, its offense has been on fire of late, scoring 80+ points in 11 consecutive games against non-Saint Mary’s opponents.