UConn vs Saint Mary's (CA) Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Tournament Game
- No. 4 UConn (26-8) vs. No. 5 Saint Mary's (CA) (27-7)
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: MVP Arena — Albany, New York
- Coverage: TNT
The second round of the 2022-23 NCAA Tournament features an exciting matchup between the No. 4 UConn Huskies and No. 5 Saint Mary's Gaels.
Neither team had an issue moving on from Round 1. UConn scored at will in its 87-63 blowout win over No. 13 Iona, highlighted by Adama Sanogo's 28-point, 13-rebound double-double. On the other side, Saint Mary's didn't show any signs of letting up as it sent the No. 12 VCU packing in a 63-51 contest.
Can UConn continues its March Madness run? Or will Saint Mary's reach the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2010?
UConn vs Saint Mary's (CA) Odds & Spread
- Moneyline: UCONN: (-166) | STMARY: (+138)
- Spread: UCONN: -3.5 (-110) | STMARY: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 128.5 — Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
UConn enters this contest as a slight favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 6:10 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 128.5 points with the under being favored at -115 odds.
UConn vs Saint Mary's (CA) Betting Trends
- UConn's record against the spread is 22-12-0.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Huskies are 19-11 against the spread.
- There have been 19 UConn's games (out of 34) that hit the over this season.
- Against the spread, Saint Mary's (CA) is 18-15-0 this year.
- The Gaels have one win ATS (1-1) as a 3.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Saint Mary's (CA) has played 33 games this year, and 16 of them have hit the over.
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Saint Mary's (CA) AVG||Saint Mary's (CA) Rank|