Wisconsin vs Liberty Game Info
- 2022-23 NIT Tournament Game
- Wisconsin (18-14) vs. Liberty (27-8)
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Venue: Kohl Center — Madison, Wisconsin
- Coverage: ESPN2
The 2022-23 NIT Tournament's second round continues on Sunday, March 19. One matchup that stands out is a clash between the Wisconsin Badgers and Liberty Flames at 12 p.m. ET.
Wisconsin hardly broke a sweat in its 81-62 win over Bradley, mostly due to Steven Crowl's career-high 36-point effort. Meanwhile, after a back-and-fourth first half, Liberty grinded to the second round with a 62-57 effort against Villanova.
Will it be Wisconsin or Liberty that advances to the quarterfinals?
Wisconsin vs Liberty Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WISC: (-138) | LIBRTY: (+115)
- Spread: WISC: -2.5 (-110) | LIBRTY: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 128.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wisconsin enters this contest as a slim favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 12 p.m. E T clash also features an over/under of 128.5 points with both sides available at -110 odds.
Wisconsin vs Liberty Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has beaten the spread 15 times in 31 games.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Badgers are 3-8 against the spread.
- Wisconsin has seen 16 of its 31 games hit the over.
- Liberty has 19 wins in 32 games against the spread this season.
- The Flames are winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year.
- Out of Liberty's 32 games so far this season, 16 have hit the over.
|Wisconsin Rank||Wisconsin AVG||Liberty AVG||Liberty Rank|