The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 27 of his last 44 games (+9.85 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 25 of his last 49 games (+9.15 Units / 15% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 34 of his last 60 games (+7.35 Units / 11% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 33 away games (+7.20 Units / 11% ROI)