The Minnesota Timberwolves (10-8) travel to face the Charlotte Hornets (5-14) after victories in four road games in a row. It begins at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022.
The Timberwolves enter their game as a 4-point favorite against the Hornets.
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Minnesota -4
- Moneyline: Minnesota -171, Charlotte +144
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Timberwolves at Hornets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 4)
Timberwolves 114 – Hornets 112
- Minnesota has won in nine, or 64.3%, of the 14 contests it has been named as the odds-on favorite in this year.
- This season, Minnesota has come away with a win seven times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -171 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Minnesota has an implied victory probability of 63.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Charlotte has been the underdog on the moneyline 13 total times this season. Buzz City has finished 2-11 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Charlotte has a record of 2-8 (20%).
- Charlotte has an implied moneyline win probability of 41% in this matchup.
- The 114.3 points per game the Timberwolves score are only 0.2 fewer points than the Hornets give up (114.5).
- Minnesota has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 114.5 points.
- Minnesota has a 7-2 record when scoring more than 114.5 points.
- Charlotte is 6-5 against the spread and 5-6 overall when giving up fewer than 114.3 points.
- Charlotte has a 5-6 record when allowing fewer than 114.3 points.
- The Hornets’ 109.4 points per game are just 4.3 fewer points than the 113.7 the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Charlotte is 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 113.7 points.
- Charlotte has put together a 3-3 record in games it scores more than 113.7 points.
- Minnesota has an ATS record of 4-4 and a 7-1 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 109.4 points.
- Minnesota is 7-1 when it gives up fewer than 109.4 points.
- The Timberwolves are the NBA’s 12th-ranked scoring team (114.3 PPG), while the Hornets rank 22nd in points per game allowed (114.5) in the league.
- Charlotte is the NBA’s 23rd-ranked offense (109.4 PPG), while Minnesota is the 16th-ranked defense (113.7).
- The Timberwolves have totaled only 12 more points than their opponents this season (0.6 per game on average), while the Hornets have been out-scored by 97 total points (5.1 per game average differential).