Kentucky vs Kansas State Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Tournament Game
- Kentucky (22-11) vs. No. 15 Kansas State (24-9)
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum — Greensboro, North Carolina
- Coverage: CBS
Sunday's 2022-23 NCAA Tournament schedule features some exciting Round of 32 matchups. One of the top matches in the East Regions sees the No. 6 Kentucky Wildcats going one-on-one with the No. 3 Kansas State Wildcats.
Both sides looked strong in their tournament-opening matchups. Kentucky shut down No. 11 Providence in a 61-53 victory where Oscar Tshiebwe led all players with 25 rebounds. On the other side, Kansas State hardly broke a sweat in it s 77-65 win over No. 14 Montana State, never trailing by more than two points.
Which side will end its Round of 16 drought with a victory?
Kentucky vs Kansas State Odds & Spread
- Moneyline: UK: (-130) | KAN ST: (+108)
- Spread: UK: -1.5 (-118) | KAN ST: +1.5 (-104)
- Total: 145.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kentucky enters this contest as a slim favorite on the moneylin e and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 2:40 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 145.5 points with each side sitting at -110 odds.
Kentucky vs Kansas State Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 17-16-0 against the spread this season.
- As 0.5-point favorites or more, the Kentucky Wildcats are 13-13 against the spread.
- There have been 20 Kentucky's games (out of 33) that hit the over this season.
- Against the spread, Kansas State is 21-12-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 0.5-point underdogs or more, the Kansas State Wildcats are 6-8.
- There have been 17 Kansas State games (out of 33) that went over the total this year.
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|