Indiana vs Miami Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Tournament Game
- No. 21 Indiana (23-11) vs. No. 16 Miami (26-7)
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: MVP Arena — Albany, New York
- Coverage: TNT
Sunday, March 19 features even more 2022-23 NCAA Tournament Round of 32 action. One of the day's more intriguing matchups involves the No. 4 Indiana Hoosiers going one-on-one with the No. 5 Miami Hurricanes.
Trayce Jackson-Davis' 24-point, 11-rebound double-double was enough to push Indiana to a 71-60 victory over No. 13 Kent State. Meanwhile, despite trailing by five points at halftime, Miami found a way to secure a 63-56 win against No. 12 Drake after outscoring the Bulld ogs by 12 in the second half.
Which side is destined to move on to the Sweet 16?
Indiana vs Miami Odds & Spread
- Moneyline: IND: (-128) | MIAMI: (+106)
- Spread: IND: -1.5 (-115) | MIAMI: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 145.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Indiana enters this contest as a slim favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 8:40 p.m. ET c lash also features an over/under of 145.5 points with each side available at -110 odds.
Indiana vs Miami Betting Trends
- Indiana's record against the spread is 17-17-0.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hoosiers are 14-11.
- Indiana has seen 19 of its 34 games hit the over.
- Miami has 19 wins in 33 games against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes have an ATS record of 6-2 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 14 Miami games (out of 33) that went over the total this season.
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|