Gonzaga vs TCU Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Tournament Game
- No. 9 Gonzaga (29-5) vs. No. 22 TCU (22-12)< /li>
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, Colorado
- Coverage: TBS
Sunday, March 19's 2022-23 NCAA Tournament schedule features Round of 32 action as the No. 3 Gonzaga Bulldogs face the No. 6 TCU Horned Frogs in West Region action.
TCU was involved in a close game with No. 11 Arizona State, but ultimately walked away with the win after JaKobe Coles hit the game-winning shot with three seconds left. On the flip side, Drew Timme and Julian Strawther combined for an impressive 49 points to lead Gonzaga to an 82-70 win over No. 14 Grand Canyon.
So, will it be Gonzaga or TCU moving on to the Sweet 16 once the dust settles?
Gonzaga vs TCU Odds & Spread
- Moneyline: GONZ: (-194) | TCU: (+158)
- Spread: GONZ: -4.5 (-110) | TCU: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 156.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Gonzaga enters this contest as a favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9:40 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 156.5 points with both sides being available at -110 odds.
Gonzaga vs TCU Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 14-19-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs' ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 11-16.
- There have been 19 Gonzaga's games (out of 33) that hit the over this season.
- TCU has 16 wins in 34 games against the spread this year.
- The Horned Frogs are 4-3 as 4.5-point underdogs or greater.
- TCU has seen 16 of its 34 games hit the over.
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||TCU AVG||TCU Rank|