Happy Thanksgiving, all! While the NFL traditionally rules the day on Turkey Day, an action-packed college basketball slate provides excellent ways to make money. We have highlighted the odds, movements, and our college basketball picks and best bets for Thursday.
With just 20 games involving Division I teams on Thursday's college basketball schedule, we make up for that low quantity in substance. In addition to the second day of the Battle 4 Atlantis, many intriguing games out west ti p off in the Phil Knight Invitational and Phil Knight Legacy brackets.
Here are our best bets for Thursday's college basketball slate (odds via Caesars Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook; pick confidence based on a 1-to-5-star scale).
Thursday's College Basketball Schedule and Odds
(odds via DraftKings Sportsbook)
- Wisconsin (+235) vs. Kansas (-280)
- North Carolina (-1650) vs. Portland (+950)
- Tennessee (-435) vs. USC (+350)
- Duke (No Moneyline, -21.5) vs. Oregon State
- UConn (-155) vs. Oregon (+135)
- Purdue (-120) vs. West Virginia (+100)
- Alabama (-170) vs. Michigan State (+145)