The Philadelphia 76ers visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 27 away games (+10.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 29 away games (+8.75 Units / 22% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 games (+8.40 Units / 32% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.80 Units / 31% ROI)